The human brain is the main organ of the human central nervous system. Located in the head, protected by the skull. It has the same general structure as the brains of other mammals, but with a more developed cerebral cortex and various other functions not afforded to other mammals. Arranged so that the being can fulfil its specific purpose in the grand scheme of life, in the humans case its Consciousness Evolution, which differs from the purpose of life of other animals. The Overpopulation as it stands on Earth however, demonstrates a certain ineptitude for us on Earth representing the human being, as that so-called ‘Consciousness Evolution’ form of life.
1 Common misconceptions
- The Human Brain, a very powerful organ, can either be used to stimulate valuable processes which promote Health, or evoke processes which destroy the organism and life even its own life.
- If there is a human head (with a human brain), then there is a human spirit-form connected to it.
- The malleability of the genes frees humans from genetic determinism and from a causal predetermination of all events or actions.
- False thoughts cause physical and psychic health problems such as feeling miserable, weak and ill. Its difficult to diagnose as there are no logical causes from a purely physiological perspective.
- Ageing: An acid forms in the brain, which the Plejaren in their language call Lekatron. This acid is responsible for the ageing process of human beings. This Lekatron acid already begins to form in the brain of a human being as soon as one reaches his or her full human body function in the still pregnant womb. The formation of this acid at this point in time however takes place in such tiny amounts that it practically cannot be analysed. The progressive ageing of the life form increases with the brain's own production of this Lekatron acid, which is genetically contingent. An ageing process of the physical body begins with this ongoing and increased production, which lasts for decades, centuries, even thousands, tens of thousands of years, depending on the specific life form and its possible age.
- The incubation period for the disease which causes little holes to form in the brain leading to dementia CJD (Creutzfeldt–Jakob syndrome) / BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy) created by feeding animals their own excrement containing manganese causing agglutination with admixture of citrus fruit peel and specific insect pesticide binding the prions in the methane is longer the higher the evolution of the life form, therefore, with human beings it can range from 40 to 50 years. Most will die before they reach the acute stages.
2 Further Reading
Links and navigationFuture 30pxf Mankind
|Contact Report Index||Meier Encyclopaedia|
|n A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z||0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|