Consciousness: (General definition) Human personality = Intelligence capable of development = Evolution-factor in first potential.
Consciousness is the quality or state of being aware of an external object or something within oneself. It has been defined as: sentience, awareness, subjectivity, the ability to experience or to feel, wakefulness, having a sense of self-hood, and the executive control system of the mind. Despite the difficulty in definition, many philosophers believe that there is a broadly shared underlying intuition about what consciousness is.
There are additional terms listed on the FIGU - related terms page.
1 List of 'consciousness'
13. ...the animation of the foetus takes place via the spirit form on the 21st day after conception, with which also the heart begins its rhythmic activity, and thus begins the existence of the individual because at the same moment, when the rebirth, respectively the reincarnation, of the spirit form takes place in the foetus, the new personality, along with the entire consciousness block, becomes born into new life.
14. Furthermore, it must be said that prior to this moment - up to around the 14th day after conception, which can vary - still different processes in the fertilised egg take place, as for example the division into twins.
...everything must be built up consciously and through a strong will, and brought to effect; and if this cannot be carried through by Earth-humans, it means then that they are unmotivated and have no chance to live a true life. But that also means that they are not able to form any true development of the consciousness, as they likewise, through their own fault, fall prey to the incapability to comprehend the creational-natural laws and recommendations and the incapability to implement them in their life. These kinds of Earth-humans only vegetate away, without true development of consciousness and far from comprehension, compliance to, and fulfilment of the true values of life. Only lack of impetus (drive), fear, lack of interest, lack of will and lack of motivation are their métier, hence they cannot have experiences of achievement that are true-to-life and valuable. If the Earth-human wants to develop interests, motivations for this and that, as well as a determinative willpower and assertiveness, fundamentally, it is necessary for him/her, that he/she comes from a point of view that everything is possible for him/her and the achievement of his/her fulfilments and that he/she is also capable of everything. Doubt and uncertainty, anxiety, fear, disinterest and boredom etc., must fundamentally be switched off because they are the biggest enemies of every interest and every motivation.
60. Aromas, smells, and tastes also affect the immune system, from which it follows that they may also be health-promoting or injurious to health, namely depending on their type and intensity.
61. Of course, this is also valid for the psyche and for the consciousness.
35. ...it is still curable.
36. Their consciousness damage only rests in a single cell of their brain, in which consciousness-confusing acids have formed, which create a dependent bondage and which exclude the capacity to distinguish truth and falsehood.
37. Neutral thinking without any prejudice would dissolve and eliminate these harmful acids in the aforesaid cell again.
2 Common misconceptions
- In principle it is possible to use these consciousness-related forces / energies / laws, but in order to become capable for this one would have to devote their entire life to this goal (besides possessing the knowledge itself of "how to do it")
- The spiritual consciousness cannot be compared with the material consciousness; it cannot be located at a certain place.
- The spiritual consciousness is and are impulses and swinging-waves which are active (Wirken) on their own. Like electricity is to power machines or a light bulb etc.
- The creational spirit-energy (Schöpferische Geistenergie) is interweaving throughout the entire universe. The entire universe (universal-consciousness) is laced with this energy. And its an intelligence of its own. But the wording intelligence should not be likened to the one found in human beings. The designated intelligence of this energy has the effect of bringing forth e.g. life, lifeforms, matter, etc,.
- It is not possible to project one’s material consciousness beyond ones body.
- By feeling with one’s [perceptual] eye (Sixth And Seventh Senses) it may be possible to extend one’s ‘antenna’ [peripheral scope] (Consciousness) [range] [and] experience visual perception stimuli and or possibly some level of clairvoyance, but it could equally cause delusions and or the experience of a [compound of] fantasy or delusion.
- “Projection experiments” can lead to schizophrenia.
- Its the forces of the consciousness that bring about the effects and results which organised religions and individuals throughout history, have often called miracles.
- "New Age nonsense" really means nonsense, rubbish e.g. channeling, "esoteric", parapsychology, spirits and demons, photon belts, conspiracy theories, etc. "New Age sense" includes and or means that which is real, like technological and medical progress, consciousness-related development, wisdom, knowledge, in other words: everything that can be proven or checked / verified / examined.
- "The end of suffering" is an unstable, erroneous Buddhist teaching. "Spiritual Enlightenment" does not exist. However, there is "consciousness-related enlightenment", which means the same as "to acquire knowledge, wisdom and love". In Contact Report 010 talk occured which was about consciousness-related enlightenment. In the early contacts often the words "spiritual" for "consciousness-related" was used, because the folks back then did not yet understand "spiritual" correctly. "spiritual" is continues to be misused and misunderstood. Consciousness-related enlightenment is a process, and it influences the body, psyche, gemuet (Gemüt) and consciousness, among other things.
- Even if it's a very rare thing "Shapeshifting" is possible (Billy knows of such folks). These human beings, who are a of a special human form, are very far evolved. They must be placed between very highly-evolved human beings and the level of the "High Council". We folks here on Earth in contrast are not able to change our "shapes" or bodies, etc.
- Affinity may be felt when you meet a person whose personality / consciousness is of a somewhat / nearly conform level as your own. The closer the evolutionary level of a person is to the one of another human being, the more they are similar in character / nature (Wesensverwandt / Wesenverwandtschaft). Each person has a personality that may be well received by i.e. have an effect on, certain other persons. In other words; we could talk here of a relationship / affinity of consciousness.
- The case with Edgar Cayce was that he was very gifted in using and applying his consciousness-related powers.
3 Further Reading
- An Introduction To The Spirit Teaching
- FIGU – related terms
- Basic Rules of Man
- Sensible, Dignified, Valuable
- Consciousness Revolution
- Meditation from Clear Visibility (book)
- The Mistaken Earth-human Way
- Conception, Consciousness and Personality of the Human Being
- Inner Values
- Life And Death Are Inherent To Each Other
- Concentration, Meditation, Sleep
- Evolution in the Spiritual Realm
- Human Beings Without Work Or Other Valuable Activity Go to Seed
- Sixth And Seventh Senses
- Knowledge Of Our Predecessor Personalities
- Death, Afterlife and Rebirth
- I Always Remain Relaxed
- Essence, Quintessence Of Cognition, Knowledge And Wisdom
- How To Create Peace And Harmony On Earth
- The Power of the Thoughts, Feelings and the Psyche
- Working On Language Is Working On Thoughts
- Anger and Rage
Links and navigationFuture 30pxf Mankind
|Contact Report Index||Meier Encyclopaedia|
|n A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z||0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|